Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey everyone - I go to gymnastics class all by myself now. Mommy watches in an area above us. Daddy came to watch me do gymnastics on Tuesday and he took lots of pictures.First we stretch, I am very focused. My friend Elizabeth is normally in our class too but she was sick this day.


Walking down the wobble board. (I might have more balance if I let go of my belly button. )
Hanging like a possom... well sort of. I was being silly. My head normally goes up to the bar. :)
I love to swing on the bars and I am really good at it!

I can even climb the rock wall!
Crawling like a kitty on the balance beam. I flipped over and fell off but I was ok. I heard mom gasp though. :)

When class is over Miss Brittany gives us two stamps. I like to get the stamps on my legs. :) Tomorrow we get to wear our costumes for class!

2 comments:

Livingston said...

I love this pic, Kiera is getting so big. I miss all of you!

Molitor said...

She really is getting bigger, Kelly. Although, she still looks pretty petite to me. She is at a fun age!

We miss you too!!