Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Day

On New Year's Day we had Grandma Kathy, Mike, Uncle Aaron and Uncle Brian over for lunch. I made stuffed shells, sausage and the requested dirt cake. Can you guess what Isabelle's favorite part was? :)


Brian was showing us some pictures on his new digital frame... Belle was having a hard time being patient.










Uncle Aaron couldn't resist Isabelle's plea "please play with me". It takes a real man to play with the new nursery center. :)





Poor Brian was in so much back pain - even in agony he bends down to give his niece a hug.











































2 comments:

Molitor said...

I don't know what I am doing wrong that I have all this space in the last couple posts.

MommaHarms said...

When you add pictures it sometimes happens. If you go back in you can delete them but someitmes I end up deleting the pictures. Blogger is frustrating sometimes!